Release Notes for August 2018 Update of Kaseya VSA Integration with GravityZone
Release date: 2018.08.23
Minimum plugin version: 126.96.36.199
- Improved the synchronization mechanism between the Kaseya and GravityZone inventories so that the process takes now less time.
- The suggested prefix for one of the Missing association found event fixes has been changed from "Initial_" to "[Initial] ".
- In case of computer reboot, the installation of the Bitdefender security agent resumes without the need to download the installation package again.
- Fixed an issue that allowed, in some situations, one Kaseya VSA administrator to start more tasks of the same type at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that caused long synchronization timeouts when failing to communicate with the Kaseya server. From now on, when there is a server communication problem, synchronizations will fail right away, allowing an immediate restart.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Kaseya tenants to view the Home page after authorizing the Bitdefender plugin instead of the Configuration page.
When using auto-deployment for the Bitdefender security agent, take into account these aspects: