Release Notes for ConnectWise Automate Integration with GravityZone (April 2019)
Release date: 2019.04.24
The following changes become available after you update the Bitdefender plugins to the 1.2 version:
- You can now receive notifications for security events generated by the Antimalware and Active Threat Control (ATC) protection modules. You receive these type of notifications after you enable the Event Push Service API in GravityZone’s API configuration window.
- In the newly added Quarantine page, you can manage quarantined items. This feature becomes available after you enable the Quarantine API.
- Internal Monitors allow you to set alerts and take actions. The monitors generate tickets and errors in Automate Control Center.
- You can schedule and perform scan tasks to managed computers. These settings are available in the Location tab.
- The Bitdefender Agent deployment package is now available in several other languages. You can select the language in the Package Defaults page.
- Improvements to the UI provide better contextual information to the Computer tab and other integration pages.