Release Notes for Kaseya VSA Integration with GravityZone (April 2019)
Release date: 2019.04.02
Minimum plugin version: 18.104.22.168 (update required)
Endpoint Management System
- The new endpoint management system continuously monitors both Kaseya VSA and Bitdefender GravityZone inventories to identify and solve synchronization issues such as machine discovery, security agent installation or uninstallation, and location changes. The new system is replacing the previous deployment system, requiring an update to version 22.214.171.124. When you run the old deployment system, Kaseya VSA generates an update notification.
- Activating Automatic Deploy now generates events for recurring Deployments Tasks.
- The Configuration page has a new section for Deployment Event Handling Settings, where you can manage deployment event settings. You can find the generated events within Kaseya VSA, in Bitdefender > Operations, under Deployment Events (see the Operations section below).
- The Events page is now renamed as Synchronization Events.
- The new Deployment Events page shows results from the last deployment task of each agent.
- The Source deleted and Source and destination deleted events are generated only when you activate the Automatic Deploy task.
- The Agents table within the Inventory page is restructured as follows:
- Machine Group and Name columns are now merged under Agent Name.
- Last Result column is now renamed as Install Status.
- Last Installed On column has been removed.
- The Agents table now refreshes automatically when a deployment task is finished.
- Connectivity and management status icons are now available in the Agents table.
- Exclusions from deployment tasks are now extended from Organization and Custom Group level to Agent level. Agents excluded from deployment tasks do not generate deployment events.
- Multiple item selections are now available on the Inventory page. With this selection option, you can take deployment actions on selected agents.