Release Notes for Kaseya VSA Integration with GravityZone (February 2019)
Release date: 2019.02.19
Minimum plugin version: 126.96.36.199
- You now have a second option for deploying the Bitdefender security agent, through the Setup Downloader, a small-sized file used for downloading and running its associated installation files.
This option becomes available in the Download Settings of the configuration page after you upgrade the Bitdefender Connector to the 188.8.131.52 version.
- The Setup Downloader benefits from endpoint security agents with Relay role, a communication proxy and update server for other network endpoints.
- In the newly added Quarantine page, you can manage quarantined items for synchronized organizations. This page becomes available after you enable the Quarantine API in GravityZone’s API configuration window.
- Notification messages of various tasks now provide better responsiveness.
- Inventory load failure, as part of a performed task, now causes a task failure which is reported accordingly.