Release Notes for Security Server (Multi-Platform) 22.214.171.12449
Release date: 2018.08.01
- HVI was unable to protect Linux Debian 9 with the latest updates applied.
- Some virtual machines were registering high CPU usage when both HVI and BEST (with Advanced Threat Protection enabled) were protecting Acrobat Reader and Internet Explorer.
- File scan tasks failed exactly when the policy changed, or signatures were updating.
- Security Server sometimes reported incorrectly the connected NAS clients to GravityZone Control Center.
- Caching inconsistencies for clean files.