Release Notes for Security Server (Multi-Platform) 18.104.22.16865
Release date: 2019.09.26
- Security Server is now able to scan command lines.
- Resolved some crashes of the Security Server services that caused malfunction of the equal distribution mode for load balancing.
- Uninstalling via GravityZone task failed when multiple Security Servers were deployed on the same Citrix Xen host.
- Fixed several issues that caused high memory consumption on machines having over 16 GB of RAM.
- Pausing and then resuming a VM running SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 SP1 affects the ability of HVI to properly protect it.
- In some corner-case scenarios, Security Server may cause virtual machines to stop working.