#1 Ranked Antivirus SDKs
Enhance Your Product or Service
In a competitive market, your company needs to innovate, expand into new markets, grow revenue, and improve profit margins while keeping your technical investments low. Bitdefender makes it easy to add an Antivirus SDK solution to your product or service. Bitdefender's SDKs allow your company to:
- Generate revenue
- Expand into new markets
- Explore new business opportunities
- Increase recurring revenue streams
- Enhance your product value
- Differentiate your product
- Improve customer loyalty
- Focus on your core competencies.
Bitdefender is the choice for existing security vendors, independent software vendors, hardware manufacturers, and cloud based solutions. Many vendors switch to Bitdefender because of our consistently high detection rates, low false positive rates, better performance than some well recognized brands, understandable documentation, and faster to port code across unix, windows, and mac platforms.
OEM Partnership Models
There are several ways to open doors to existing customers or new prospects, they are:
Technology or SDK Integration
Integrate Antivirus SDKs into your existing product or service
Implement into yourhardware, software, or web-based platforms.
Comprehensive protection from all types of malware threats, including viruses, spam, phishing attacks and spyware.
Re-branding, Private Labeling, or Co-branding
Rebrand security products to help expand your product line.
Increase revenue, expand into new markets, tap into existing customers with security solutions.
Select specific functionality to meet customers' requirements or business needs.
Bundling or Pre-Installation
Bundle antivirus products with your hardware, software, or service.
No technical developers, security experts, or additional customer support personnel needed.
Add value, increase revenue, differentiate product to new and existing customers.
Bitdefender Antivirus products are integrated, rebranded, or bundled within a variety of products or applications, such as: Email Messaging Providers, Unified Threat Management (UTM) devices, Endpoint Software Applications, Web Content Providers, Routers, Utility Software Products, Security Hardware Devices, USB devices, Peer to Peer Networks and much more. Find out more about OEM SDKs, OEM partnerships, or Antivirus SDKs by clicking one of the links.
OEM Team for Your Success
Competition continues to be fierce and is changing the industry landscape. Profit margins are razor thin and companies have to figure ways to improve profitability. In some industries, revenue continues to decline as more companies enter the market.If your market is stagnant, new opportunities are harder to find, and your product is becoming commoditized, you should consider adding security solutions to your existing product portfolio.
Bitdefender OEM has a team of account managers, technical engineers, developers, and marketing individuals dedicated to your success. Hundreds of millions of users worldwide use Bitdefender SDKs. Every day, millions of files are scanned by Bitdefender AV engines to detect hidden viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware, rootkits, or other malware. Here are just some of the reasons why customers partner with Bitdefender:
Reasons for Choosing Bitdefender
- Over 10 years of industry experience.
- Consistently high detection rates.
- Extremely with low false positive rates.
- Leading edge heuristics technology that proactively detect zero day threats.
- Proven technology that has been implemented in a wide range of products.
- Support for most major platforms and operating environments.
- Native support for 64bit CPUs to maximize speed.
- Flexible licensing models that enable you choose standard programs or customize a program for your specific need.
- Modular architecture allows you to mix and match components to meet your requirements.
- Same API code for Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms reduce development time to weeks.
- On the fly, transparent database updates that doesn’t slow system performance.
- Frequent updates that are automatically implemented throughout the day.
- User friendly documentation with codes samples to make development much quicker and easier.
- Unique Service Level Agreements to provide you extraordinary levels of service without the need to become a security expert.
Flexible OEM Licensing Models
Bitdefender OEM Solutions allow partners to integrate or provide security solutions within endpoints and servers; hardware devices and software applications; Internet gateways, unified threat management (UTM) products, and routers; hardware and service provider networks. Our superior antivirus scanning technology, product flexibility, and fast development on multiple platforms are some of the reasons why businesses choose Bitdefender.
Built to Meet Your Needs
SDK System Integration
- Integrate Bitdefender technology into your existing product, service, or web platform to create more value and differentiate your solution from the competition.
- Many customers come to Bitdefender because they are not satisfied with their performance, product transparency, or the speed at which to develop their products on multiple platforms.
- Bitdefender SDKs are high performance products that are highly customizable to meet your needs.
Rebranding, Private Labeling Co-Branding
Add security products to your existing product portfolio to help you reach new markets and generate additional revenue from your existing customers. By utilizing your own brand, you can increase the number of customer purchases by offering them another product that they recognize and trust. While some security providers do not provide this licensing option, Bitdefender offers private labeling, re-branding, or co-branding as part of an overall customized solution which includes:
- Choose the #1 rated antivirus scanning engine
- Offer product features and functionality that your customers want.
- Support for multiple languages.
- International recognized product with outstanding detection rates with low false positives.
- Fast product delivery that includes your own customized brand.
Bundling or Pre-installation
Compliment your products by bundling security products to differentiate your product, add value, and generate income. In a competitive environment, you need an edge and to provide your product or service with solutions that can help you grow your bottom line without adding a significant increase in miscellaneous costs. Our flexible licensing plans are customized and can help you reach your bottom line quickly.
- No upfront or extensive support costs.
- Differentiate your product from the competition.
- Add value to your customers.